You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘felloe’ tag.

The outer rim of a wheel, to which the spokes are fixed. Old English “felg” < perhaps same base as Old High German “felahan”=to put together.

Using the site

Use the Search box below to look for a specific word. Use the A-Z tab to browse pages of words.
Follow Tweetionary: An Etymology Dictionary on